HKT education pioneers VR technology in schools
HKT education’s VR plan enables students to visit distant locations and interact with all kinds of entities and items in a virtual world.
Students can tour museums, historical sites, art galleries and exhibitions – or visit the North Pole for close encounters with wildlife and explore the human body.
Immersive learning experience
VR can overcome the kind of time and location barriers posed by busy schedules in mainstream schools, thereby making impractical field trips possible.
Visualizing complex and abstract learning concepts
Complex graphics and arithmetic can be explained through virtual reality, giving rise to clearer understanding among students. For example, items such as DNA, anatomy, geography and ecosystems can be illustrated in three-dimensional clarity.
Stimulating student creativity
Interactive learning generates an appetite for learning and creativity among students, as well as enthusiasm for researching new technologies and other topics.
Comprehensive one-stop virtual reality
eLearning teaching package
A wide range of virtual reality applications for education is now available. Teachers can choose from a variety of VR apps and use HKT education Cardboard – all with the effect of making lessons more interesting and meaningful.
For more information on VR applications for academic use, please contact our eLearning consultant via the 1833282 sales hotline.
|Application||Supported Platform||Application Area||Description|
|Cardboard||iOS / Android||VR demonstration||
|Cardboard Camera||Android||VR photography||
|Google Street View||iOS / Android||VR map||
|Google Photos||iOS / Android||VR photo arrangement||
|YouTube||iOS / Android||Browsing VR videos||
|EON Experience VR||iOS / Android||VR teaching content||
|Anatomyou: 3D Human Anatomy||iOS / Android||VR teaching content||
|View-Master Space||iOS / Android||VR teaching content||
Product safety information
- Take frequent breaks when using Cardboard. Stop using Cardboard immediately if you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain or disorientation.
- Take 20-second breaks after using Cardboard for 20 minutes.
- Children should not use Cardboard without adult supervision.
- Do not use Cardboard while driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using Cardboard if you feel impaired or disoriented.
- If you have had or could be prone to seizures, consult a doctor before using Cardboard.
For more information, please visit the official Google Cardboard and Ming Pao Daily News websites